- We no longer auto-add you to the World Defense channel if all 10 of your chat channel slots are taken.
- Puresource drops from level 25-29 rift encounters for players level 35+ were one tier too low. Fixed!
- Middle Mouse button, Mouse Button 4, and Mouse Button 3 keybinds should function again when the mouse cursor is over UI elements.
- Soulrender Zilas: Fixed the movement speed of Zilas’ beam.
- Rune King Molinar: Runic Draining no longer continues to tick after hitting its target location.
- Rune King Molinar: Dramatically reduced the raid-wide damage portion of Cursed Blows.
- Prince Dollin: Rend Life and Terminate Life were interacting poorly with abilities that reduce incoming damage by a percentage. This has been fixed and Rend Life and Terminate Life now consistently deal the intended damage.
- Prince Dollin: Forked Blast no longer appears to hit NPCs and pets (it never actually hit them, but the visual effect would make it look like it did).
- Fixed players acquiring the Undertow achievement even though Hydriss had not been defeated.
- The lockout timer for Drowned Halls should display properly.
- When Hydriss dies, her loot can now be retrieved a nearby chest, fixing issues with her dying while hovering too high to reach.
- Fixed Rifts saying they were PvP Rifts when they were really… not.
- Noise Cancelling Coating has been added to the diminishing returns group for control abilities, and has a total stack size of 1.
- Spotter’s Order – Reduced the damage of ranks 1 through 9 to make it more evenly balanced. The damage from this ability now does less damage in PVP as well. Rank 10’s PVE damage remains unchanged.
- Saga of the Endless: Fixed a player-reported visibility issue with Sylver Valis.
- Moonshade: A Gathering Force: The Demiurge of Fire has been moved to a new location, just slightly down the hill from the old one.
- Enchanted Shadethorn Lumber, Tempered Orichalcum Bar, Steel-Stitched Leather, Bolt of Radiant Witchweave, and Infinite Essence now resell to merchants for less.
- Fixed an issue with redundant quest text for Crafting Weekly Quests.
- Fixed a startup crash when running on Wine/CrossOver with low video memory. If you still experience crashes when entering the world, try enabling the low quality renderer and/or playing at a lower resolution as a workaround.
- Significantly improved memory usage in highly populated areas.