Diablo 2 Resurrected Crafting Recipes

Ingredients

If you use the modifiers of a D2R item in a Crafting Recipe there won’t be any effect on the item you develop. The affixes are entirely re-rolled while using the base item so that you don’t utilize a Cruel Weapon to except the obtained Blood Weapon to have 350% enhanced damage output.

Random Modifiers

The highest I-Level of affixes for random modifiers is entirely determined by the C-Level of the character, who is executing the Crafting Recipe through any of the following formulas –

At I-Levels 1 to 30, there will be a 40% chance of one affix, and a 20% chance of either 2, 3, or 4 affixes. At I-Levels 31 to 50 there will be a 60% chance of two affixes and a 20% chance of either 3 or 4 affixes. At I-Levels 51 to 70 there will be an 80% chance of three affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes. Finally, at I-Level 71+, there will be a 100% chance of four affixes.

You will have to ability to create items with C-Level higher than your current character level, so It’s suggested that you make them with a high-level character to make items that can’t be equipped by your other characters.

The Crafting Recipes will generate along with the pre-set modifiers, and then from 1 to 4 random prefixes and suffixes. The jewel may be either Magical or Rare, and if it’s Magical, the items also have to be Magical and not Rare, Set, Crafted, Unique, etc. The Crafting Recipes work with either Normal, Exceptional, or Elite versions of the Item Type. If you want higher Defense or Damage output, then use; Exceptional or Elite.

Blood Crafting Recipes

Blood Weapon

Ingredients – Magical Axe, Jewel, Ort Rune (#9), and Perfect Ruby.

Preset Mods – 1-4% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and +35-60% Damage.

Blood Headgear

Ingredients – Magical Helm/Casque (Exceptional)/Armet (Elite), Jewel, Ral Rune (#8), and Perfect Ruby.

Preset Mods – 1-4% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and 5-10% Chance of Deadly Strike.

Blood Armor

Ingredients – Magical Plate Mail/Templar Plate (Exceptional)/Hellforge Plate (Elite), Jewel, Thul Rune (#10), and Perfect Ruby.

Preset Mods – 1-3% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and 1-3 Demon Heal.

Blood Gloves

Ingredients – Magical Heavy/Sharkskin Gloves (Exceptional)/Vampire Bone Gloves (Elite), Jewel, Nef Rune (#4), and Perfect Ruby.

Preset Mods – 1-3% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and 5-10 Crushing Blow.

Blood Belt

Ingredients – Magical Belt/Mesh Belt (Exceptional), Mithril Coil (Elite), Jewel, Tal Rune (#7), and Perfect Ruby.

Preset Mods – 1-3% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and 5-10% Open Wounds.

Blood Boots

Ingredients – Magical Light Plated Boots/Battle Boots (Exceptional)/Mirrored Boots (Elite), Jewel, Eth Rune (#5), and Perfect Ruby.

Preset Mods – 1-3% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and +5-10 Life Regeneration.

Blood Shield

Ingredients – Magical Spiked Shield/Barbed Shield (Exceptional)/Barbed Barrier (Elite), Jewel, Ith Rune (#6), and Perfect Ruby.

Preset Mods – 1-4% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and Attacker Takes 4-7 Damage

Blood Jewelry

Amulet Ingredients – Magical Amulet, Jewel, Amn Rune (#11), and Perfect Ruby.

Amulet Preset Mods – 1-4% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and 5-10% Faster Walk or Run.

Ring Ingredients – Magical Ring, Jewel, Sol Rune (#12), and Perfect Ruby.

Ring Preset Mods – 1-3% Life Leech, +10-20 Hit Points, and +1-5 Strength.

Caster Crafting Recipes

Caster Weapon

Ingredients – Magical Rod, Jewel, Tir Rune (#3), and Perfect Amethyst.

Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +1-5 Mana Steal.

Caster Headgear

Ingredients – Magical Mask/Death Mask (Exceptional)/Demon Head (Elite), Jewel, Nef Rune (#4), and Perfect Amethyst.

Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +1-4 Mana Steal.

Caster Armor

Ingredients – Magical Light Plate/Mage Plate (Exceptional)/Archon Plate (Elite), Jewel, Tal Rune (#7), and Perfect Amethyst.

Preset Mods – 4-12% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +1-3 Mana Per Kill.

Caster Gloves

Ingredients – Magical Leather Gloves/Demon Hide Gloves (Exceptional)/ Bramble Mitts (Elite), Jewel, Ort Rune (#9), and Perfect Amethyst.

Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +1-3 Mana Per Kill.

Caster Belt

Ingredients – Magical Light Belt/Sharkskin Belt (Exceptional)/Vampire Fang Belt (Elite), Jewel, Ith Rune (#6), and Perfect Amethyst.

Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +5-10% Faster Cast.

Caster Boots

Ingredients – Magical Leather Boots/Demon Hide Boots (Exceptional)/Wyrmhide Boots (Elite), Jewel, Thul Rune (#10), and Perfect Amethyst.

Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +2-5% Max Mana.

Caster Shield

Ingredients – Magical Small Shield/Round Shield (Exceptional)/Luna (Elite), Jewel, Eth Rune (#5), and Perfect Amethyst.

Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +5-10 Blocking Percentage.

Caster Jewelry

Amulet Ingredients – Magical Amulet, Jewel, Ral Rune (#8), and Perfect Amethyst.

Amulet Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and 5-10% Faster Cast.

Ring Ingredients – Magical Ring, Jewel, Tir Rune (#11), and Perfect Amethyst.

Ring Preset Mods – 4-10% Regenerate Mana, +10-20 Mana, and +1-5 Energy.

Hit Power Crafting Recipes

Hit Power Weapon

Ingredients – Magical Blunt Weapon, Jewel, Tir Rune (#3), and Perfect Sapphire.

Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage and +35-60 Enhanced Damage.

Hit Power Headgear

Ingredients – Magical Full Helm/Basinet (Exceptional)/Giant Conch (Elite), Jewel, Ith Rune (#6), and Perfect Sapphire.
Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage, and +35-50 Defense VS Missiles.

Hit Power Armor

Ingredients – Magical Field Plate/ Shark Tooth (Exceptional)/Kraken Shell (Elite), Jewel, Nef Rune (#4), and Perfect Sapphire.
Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage, and 10-20% Faster Hit Recovery.

Hit Power Gloves

Ingredients – Magical Chain Gloves/ Heavy Bracers (Exceptional)/Vambraces (Elite), Jewel, Ort Rune (#9), and Perfect Sapphire.
Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit and +3-7 Damage to Attacker, and Knockback

Hit Power Belt

Ingredients – Magical Heavy Belt/Battle Belt (Exceptional)/Troll Belt (Elite), Jewel, Tal Rune (#7), and Perfect Sapphire.
Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage, and 5-10% Damage to Mana.

Hit Power Boots

Ingredients – Magical Chain Boots/Mesh Boots (Exceptional)/Bone Weave (Elite), Jewel, Ral Rune (#8), and Perfect Sapphire for this diablo 2 crafting recipes.
Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage, and +25-60 Defense VS Melee.

Hit Power Shield

Ingredients – Magical Gothic Shield/Ancient (Exceptional)/Ward (Elite), Jewel, Eth Rune (#5), and Perfect Sapphire for this diablo 2 crafting recipes, for these diablo 2 jewels recipes.
Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage, and +5-10% Blocking.

Hit Power Jewelry

Amulet Ingredients – Magical Aulet, Jewel, Thul Rune (#10), and Perfect Sapphire.
Amulet Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage, and 5-15% Chance of Monster Flee in these diablo 2 jewels recipes.
Ring Ingredients – Magical Ring, Jewel, Amn Rune (#11), and Perfect Sapphire.
Ring Preset Mods – 5% Chance of Casting S-Level 4 Frost Nova Upon Hit, Attacker Takes 3-7 Damage, and +1-5 Dexterity.

Safety Crafting Recipes

Safety Weapon

Ingredients – Magical Spear, Jewel, Sol Rune (#12), and Perfect Emerald.
Preset Mods – Reduces 1-4 Damage, Reduces Magic, 1-2 Damage, and +5-10% Defense.

Safety Headgear

Ingredients – Magical Crown/Grand Crown (Exceptional)/Corona (Elite), Jewel, Ith Rune (#6), and Perfect Emerald.
Preset Mods – Reduces 1-4 Damage, Reduces Magic, 1-2 Damage, +5-10% Lighting Resistance, and +10-30 Defense.

Safety Armor

Ingredients – Magical Breast Plate/Cuirass (Exceptional)/Great Hauberk (Elite), Jewel, Eth Rune (#5), and Perfect Emerald for this D2R Crafting Recipe.
Preset Mods – Reduces 3-9 Damage, Reduces Magic, 2-5 Damage, Half Freeze Duration, 10-30% Increased Defense.

Safety Gloves

Ingredients – Magical Gauntlets/War Gauntlets (Exceptional)/Ogre Gauntlets (Elite), Jewel, Ral Rune (#8), and Perfect Emerald.

Preset Mods – Reduces 1-4 Damage, Reduces Magic, 1-2 Damage, +5-10% Resist Cold, and +10-33% Defense.

Safety Belt

Ingredients – Magical Sash/Demon Hide Sash (Exceptional)/Spiderweb Sash (Elite), Jewel, Tal Rune (#7), and Perfect Emerald.
Preset Mods – Reduces 3-9 Damage, Reduces Magic, 2-5 Damage, +5-10% Resist Poison, and +10-30% Defense.

Safety Boots

Ingredients – Magical Greaves/War Boots (Exceptional)/Myrmidon Boots (Elite), Jewel, Ort Rune (#9), and Perfect Emerald.
Preset Mods – Reduces 1-4 Damage, Reduces Magic, 1-2 Damage, +5-10% Fire Resistance, and +10-30% Defense.

Safety Shields

Ingredients – Magical Kite Shield/Dragon Shield (Exceptional)/Monarch (Elite), Jewel, Nef Rune (#4), and Perfect Emerald for this D2R Crafting Recipes.
Preset Mods – Reduces 1-4 Damage, Reduces Magic, 1-2 Damage, +5-10% Resist Magic, and +10-30% Defense.

Safety Jewelry

Amulet Ingredients – Magical Amulet, Jewel, Thul Rune (#10), and Perfect Emerald.
Amulet Preset Mods – Reduces 1-4 Damage, Reduces Magic, 1-2 Damage, and +1-10% Blocking.
Ring Ingredients – Magical or Rare Ring, Jewel, Amn Rune (#11), and Perfect Emerald.
Ring Preset Mods – Reduces 1-4 Damage, Reduces Magic, 1-2 Damage, and +1-5 Vitality.